…there are questions to ask about the type of tumour – where it’s come from, whether it’s spread, what grade of tumour it is…
“You always have to ask the doctor that is taking care of you whether he or she has seen a lot of patients…”
The following questions might be helpful to find out all you can about your symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options for NETs from your doctor.
Remember, always see a specialist healthcare professional to discuss any medical symptoms you may have, and get tested to receive a proper diagnosis of your condition.
- What type of NETs do I have?
- Where are the NETs located in my body?
- Are they cancerous?
- What does this diagnosis mean for me?
- Have you treated people with this type of NETs before?
- Are you a specialist in this type of NETs?
- Can you refer me to a specialist?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- Will I need other treatment?
- What treatments for my NETs are there?
- How will we know if my treatment is working?
- How will treatments make me feel?
- What changes should I expect in my daily life?
- What can I do to help manage my condition?
- Will my children get this type of NETs too?
Find out how NETs are diagnosed and the tests that healthcare professionals may use to monitor NETsDiagnosis & Testing
Read about treatment options for NETs, including surgery, radiotherapy and medicationsTreatment Options
Have a question about NETs? See if it has been answered by one of our experts